Wednesday 21 April 2010

Bad blogger!


Hi, well, I have not got the hang of regular posts, as you can see ... Can only say I'll try to do better!!
However, I have done a little bit of crafting and uploaded a few cards to the Trimcraft site recently. Still unsure how to do the 'here' link but hopefully you can get to it by copying and pasting this link, if you are interested:
http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/projectgallery.php?u=10602&%20page=1
I have joined in a couple of craft challenges over there lately and some craft swaps with a card. This is my favourite card from those. I used the template from the May issue of Cardmaking and Papercrafts which is for iris folding (not tried that technique yet) - hope you like it and thanks for visiting :)
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Debbie, really like the grey and purple together. xx Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card hunny I love the little dress xxx

    ReplyDelete