Thursday 14 January 2010

Testing, testing …

Hi there! Well, I’ve taken the plunge and started a blog. I hope you'll bear with me while it's under construction and drop by from time to time to check it out.

I'm a member of a great online community called Trimcraft, www.trimcraft.co.uk, and go by the name of kingdom kid there.

I like making cards, have dabbled in ATCs (artist trading cards), haven't tried scrapbooking yet and over the years have done a bit of knitting, cross stitch and crochet, not too successfully in some cases!

I like alliteration and when I was thinking of words beginning with 'k' the name of the toy that my friend had when I was young, and that I loved, came to mind. The dictionary defines a kaleidoscope as 'a tube held to the eye and turned so that loose, coloured shapes reflected in two mirrors change patterns'.

This is intended to be a mix of craft and reflections about life in general, probably with some spiritual content at times, as I'm a Christian.

Anyway, that's all for now. Thanks for visiting! Please drop in again soon.

Hugs
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment